Jag Network recognises its responsibilities with regard to environmental protection, and recognises the need for company procedures and long-term strategy. All staff members are required to maintain the company's environmental policy and are updated on any new considerations.
Where possible and practical Jag Network will implement environmentally advantageous policies. In particular, the company will: -
- Only procure new vehicles that comply with the latest EC emission and noise specification
- Control, monitor and reduce the fuel consumption and emission levels of all vehicles. Give due consideration to alternative fuels.
- Encourage all employees to have consideration for the environment.
- Ensure that vehicle weights remain within legal restrictions, limiting damage to highways and the environment.
- Encourage road safety and good driving practice by providing a high standard of training and monitoring.
- Encourage greater fuel economy, so reducing emission levels, by providing a high standard of driver training.
- Take all reasonable steps to ensure that any hazardous goods carried are properly packaged in accordance with relevant national and international law.
- Recycle used paper and other material wherever it is possible and practicable to do so.
As they become known, the company will consider other environmentally advantageous practices, and take account of local authority and community representations.
- All Contract Service Work
- Same Day
- Next Day
- Before 1000
- Before 1200
- Saturday Delivery
- Secure Document Delivery
- Pallet Delivery
- Retail Express
- Driver Supply
- Light Haulage
Visit our contact page
or call us on 01698 743040
for prices or any enquires
We are always looking to strengthen our team. If you think
you can "Just Deliver" use our contact form and leave
your details and a little info about yourself .... click here >
If you only need a professional driver, we can supply you
with this fast! Of course we can supply driver and vehicle
also to ensure your deliveries are met.